7/7/12

Grace did this to me!

No, not my daughter...



At lunch on Thursday I did the Grace workout from www.Crossfit.com.

In all actuality, I did a partner workout with my buddy Dan.  We did power clean and jerk at 135 lbs. for 30 reps for time.  (This is a significant mod to the listed version of Grace but we were short on time and knew we could go faster if we did Power Cleans versus Squat Cleans.)

How do you do a "partner workout" with Grace?  We simply alternated every rep.  We both still did 30 reps each.  Our time was 9:50.

"Sooooooooo, Josh, how'd you get that bruise from Grace?"  I have a bad habit of "bumping" my quad as I return the barbell to the ground for my next rep.  Now I have never bruised this bad before so I'm not sure why it was so bad this time, but I will be making a conscious effort to not let the bar hit my leg.....or atleast not as hard.

Get out there and get after it!

Eat Right. Train Hard. Never Give Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment