7/2/12

Who needs Atlas Stones?

My parents had about 6 or 7 trees come down in a wind/thunder storm last Friday.  On Sunday my family and my sister's family went down to help with the clean up.

Here's just a couple of pics of the damage and the cleanup:



And, as the title of this post suggests, Who Needs Atlas Stones?  A lift by me and then one by my Pops! :)


What a goofball!

On Saturday, I did Cleans for 7x3.  My weights were 135, 135, 135, 145, 155, 175, 185 (*PR*)
For MetCon, I did a real fun one.  Run 1 mile, stopping every minute to do 10 air squats, 10 pushups, & 10 situps.  My time was 12:58.


This Monday morning I worked on the rings with John a little then started learning the Butterfly Kip per Jeremy Kinnick.  For our workout we did the Minute Pullup Ladder.  This is 1 pullup the first mintue, 2 the second, 3 the third, etc... until you can't do any more! I got 16, not a PR, but I'll take it after all the hard work we did helping out Mom and Pops yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment