8/13/12

Great (but long) Workout!

On Saturday morning, I had an awesome workout.  After limbering up and doing my warmup I headed into what proved to be a very tough (and long) workout.

The workout was:

4 rounds of -
Run 800m
40 pullups
70 pushups

This took me 53:57 to complete, which was a horrible time, but I can only improve from there.  Needless to say - I was "Crossfit sore" this morning yet, but lessened that a little by my workout this morning, which for the life of me I can't remember where I found- so sorry, but I can't give the credit our for this one.


*EMOM for 8 minutes
135 lbs.
1 - power clean
3 - front squat
3 - push press
(without putting the bar down)

5 minute rest

For time:
Run 800m
then...
3 rounds of 15 KB swings (55 lbs.) and 15 (20 lb.) dumbbell thrusters.
My time: 10:13

(*EMOM = every minute on the minute)

No comments:

Post a Comment