7/21/11

You know what makes me sick?!?

Anyone a fan of Earl Pitts shoulda recognized today's title...he is an Umerikan!

Back to what makes ME sick though.  Check out this link from our nation's "leader".  It's sad that our nation, which was founded on Christian principles has gotten so far off the beaten path.  The idiocy of people like Diane Feinstein, Hillary Clinton and many others just plain old disgusts me.  And to call this a "battle", as Feinstein does at the end of the article is quite the understatement.  We who believe in the sacred union of a man and a woman in a marriage relationship (which is second only to our relationship with our Savior) MUST fight against the members of our nation's congress and apparently even our president to protect the sanctity of the marriage relationship as God intended it to be.  Please sound off below in the comments section, I want to hear where you stand.

3 comments:

  1. Mike...ummmmmm, I'm sure the "gays" appreciate you sticking up for them. I literally laughed out loud as I read your comment! Thank you for the comic relief!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike, I also laughed out loud when I read your comment.
    Henry, I don't know of any Christians that live perfect lives, do you? That is the way God intended us to be and commanded us to be. However, Christians are imperfect people with imperfect lives but choose to believe that Christ died for our imperfection.
    As a Christian I follow God's Word. He condemns homosexuality, therefore so do I. It is as simple as that. I don't have to question if it is a legitimate argument or if it should be legal. I don't hate or dislike the person, just the action.
    Our country was founded on Christian belief, and in the parameter of this discussion it would follow that marriage is intended for one man to be with one woman. Not as Mike puts it, "two rainbow loving twinkle toed fairies getting hitched."

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete