3/22/12

Why Women are Smarter

Why women are smarter.....

Classic example-
Last night on my way home I get a text from wife (yeah, I checked it while driving…sue me). 

She says, “I’ll bet FroYo is hoppin’ tonight.”  

When I got home, in front of the kids (because I’m a dummkopf), I asked, “Was that a request?” 

She says, “Well the girls will have to go to bed at a decent time tonight.” 

To which I replied, “Yeah, I gotta do some yardwork so it’ll probably be too late to go tonight.” 

She then gave me a “huh?” look.

A few minutes later…..

Me: “Honey, I got some speakers we can hook up to the laptop so we can actually hear Lost when we’re watching it on Netflix.”

Wifey: “We haven’t had an “in-date” in a while.”

Now it’s my turn: (“huh?” look)

(Insert Face-Palm here)

Me: “Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yeah, we haven’t had an “in-date” in a while.  Like when we
watch a movie or something (like, say, Lost) and eat food (like, say, FroYo).”

Wifey: “There it is!”

Me: “High five?”

Wifey: “No.”

Yeah, I’m not as quick or as smart…..but, I did enjoy my FroYo whilst we watched Lost after the kids went to bed!

Come back tomorrow for “Why women live longer than men.”

2 comments:

  1. Well Josh I see after quite a few years of marriage you still dont get it !! It makes me feel a little better...what I have learned after almost 35 years of marriage is that sometimes you dont have to get it you just have to get it ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pops, I couldn't have said it any better myself! I learned everything I know from you. "Yes, my love." "No, my love." "Anything you say, my love"!!!

    ReplyDelete