4/9/12

Egos and Tattoos

Negative note: What kind of inferiority complex drives one person to be-little another's achievement because they themselves can't accomplish the same thing???  Even to the point of making excuses for themselves when no one asked or even cares....    Just something to ponder.

Positive note: Cous got hisself a brand new tattoo (his first as a matter of fact)!  This boy's got Red, White and Blue blood flowing through his veins!
....or he's just letting us know what country he was conceived in....   Looks awesome Cous!  Love it!

4 comments:

  1. "Even to the point of making excuses for themselves when no one asked or even cares.... "

    Sounds like you 'are' asking, and you 'do' care. But without an example of the belittlement, I can't weigh in on the motives.

    Cool tat BTW. I have something similar on my back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like a tramp stamp???? Pics....or it didn't happen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could pull of a tramp stamp, I don't have a nice butt. You on the other hand could pull off a butterfly with some tribal stuff around it. You have a fantastic butt!

    ReplyDelete