4/3/12

Is "Change" Bad?


Soooo.....I tried something new.  I know, change is BAD, but I did it anyway!  I clicked "Shuffle" in iTunes and then clicked the "Play" button.









The following occurred:  
George Strait – Blue Clear Sky
Bush – Comedown
Roxette – Look
DC Talk – Walls
Kelly Clarkson – Behind These Hazel Eyes
OK Go – Crash the Party
P.O.D. – If It Wasn’t for You
The Smashing Pumpkins – Rocket
Wyclef Jean – Street Jeopardy
Frederic Chopin – “Black Keys’ Study” Etude No. 5 Op. 10 in G sharp minor
Kenny Chesney – Fall in Love
Scorpions – Rhythm of Love
The London Symphony Orchestra – The Secret Wedding (From the Braveheart Original Score)
Tobymac - Irene

It actually ended up being a surprisingly enjoyable experience...and I think I'll try it a lot more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment