4/7/12

Vitamin D-day

I spent much of today outside getting my Vitamin D on!  It felt so good to get outside, breathe some fresh air and work in the yard.  I got the mower out, cleaned it up and got it ready for the season.  I went and filled up the gas cans so they were ready for the season.  I picked up sticks in the backyard.  I "shop-vacced" all the winter crud up from the garage floor.  I replaced my left rear turn signal bulb in Ol' Green.  I sprayed all around the perimeter of the house to keep the creepy crawly critters away.  Then proceeded to mow the yard for the first time this year.  I saw a lot of these guys out there:






I'm not exactly sure what kind of beetle they are (or will turn out to be since they are only in the pupa stage right now)...but they were all over the place...and they pop when you squash 'em. 

Get outside and soak in some rays the good weather is here and it feels oh so good!

Happy Easter everyone!  He is Risen!  He is Risen Indeed!!!

 I will not be posting tomorrow...so I'll chat atcha on "moon day".

No comments:

Post a Comment