4/12/12

That special feeling

Thank you to all of my friends and acquaintances out there in Facebook land!  I've received an exorbitant amount of emails today wishing me a happy day of birth!  This makes me feel all warm and fuzzy and wanted. 

I would like to take this opportunity to just say thank you to Christ for my greatest gift ever.  In June of 1986 I accepted Christ as my Savior.  Since then, both with ups and downs - on my part, I have continuously worked at building a stronger relationship with Him.  My goal, my ambition, my purpose in life is to bring God glory - I Corinthians 10:31. 

My second and third favorite gifts, respectively, are my wife and children.  I've done nothing to deserve them and yet they love me anyways.  Jen, I love you with all my heart and believe that the wife you have been to me has made me a better man!  Hannah and Gracie, you make my heart happy every day and I love you both unconditionally!

No comments:

Post a Comment