4/25/12

Blog Sabbatical Endeth

Due to illness, traveling, and otherwise being pre-occupied I have not posted since last Friday...and not a REAL post since last Thursday.  Rest assured (for all of you who were worried) I am back.  I was notified on Sunday at church by a couple of ladies who are...we'll just say older than me...that while they find my musings humorous, they don't always understand them.  I just smiled and said, "That's ok."  I'm not sure if that was the correct response, but it got a polite smile back from both of them...and I'm sure they'll continue to read anyways.  Hopefully it will become clearer to them in the future.  My purpose for blogging has changed a little since the beginning, however, not that drastically.  My intent is to make people laugh, get people to think, and sometimes just share some news that you may not have heard about from anywhere else.  Topics may include, but are not limited to: guns, politics, everyday life, being a husband, being a father, "religious" (my wife hates that word), prepping and any number of other things (which is redundant because I already said it was not limited to this list).  My humor may at times...ok, most of the time, be dry...it's just who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment