5/12/12

Getting Serious

At the Crossfit Regionals in Columbus, Dan Bailey set a new world record for the "Diane" WOD.  You can check it out below...and yes, it is totally beast!  Watching the games has made me want to get more serious (no I wasn't serious enough before) about my workouts and my overall health.  Recently, my wife and I have started to make the move towards a more plant-based diet.  Read that again if you need to.  I did NOT say we're turning into vegetarians, because Lord knows I still enjoy a good burger or steak.  We will just focus more on eating healthier.  I'll keep you posted with results as I see them develop.  I can already say this, after one week...I feel overall better.  Is this all in my head?  Maybe, but I doubt it.  Anyway, check out Bailey below, this man is an animal!!!

1 comment:

  1. Its about time Josh! As for your Metrosexual Vegetarian diet... I would be willing to bet Bailey eats ALOT of Animal protein. Seriously though, I am interested to see the results.

    ReplyDelete