5/29/12

Monday (Tuesday) Weigh-in

I weighed in this morning at 168 lbs.  Only four pounds away from where I started, however, I look and feel great!  The only thing I can attribute this to is that muscle weighs more than fat...  As I'm working the fat off and pushing myself harder in the gym it must be converting over to muscle.  This would stand to reason as I am putting up better numbers in my workouts.  Over this past, extended weekend, I did Crossfit workouts on 2 of the 3 days.  Since I do not have a Crossfit gym in my garage...I pulled my workouts from a list I recently saw a link to on Twitter.  "The Moose is Loose" blog provided a post consisting of 92 Crossfit workouts that didn't require any equipment.  I used #31 for my Saturday workout and a modification of #87 for Monday.  I hit a new PR this morning by rowing 2,000m in 8:09 on a Concept II rowing machine at the Painesville YMCA.

More to come...until then, Eat Right & Train Hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment