5/14/12

Getting Serious

As a follow up to my Saturday post...here are some baseline stats.

5/7/12 - Monday, post workout weight = 172 lbs.

One week of normal workout routine and first week of eating a mostly plant based diet.

5/14/12 - Monday, post workout weight = 168 lbs.

Now while I realize that I will probably lose some weight that is not really the end goal, so therefore, I should measure my progress by something else.  The best thing I can come up with is my scores from a few key Crossfit workouts and lifts.

This morning I actually hit a PR on my Clean and Jerk with 195 lbs.  (I also cleaned 205, but couldn't throw it overhead.)

My most recent 5K times have been hovering right around 30 minutes give or take 30 seconds.

My most recent FRAN time is 8:32 (however, my PR is 7:24)

Max Back Squat = 305 lbs.

Max Deadlift = 355 lbs.

Shoulder Press = 155 lbs.

Murph Time = 47:29

If I can think of any pertinent info I will post later.

No comments:

Post a Comment