6/4/12

Monday Morning Weigh-in

My post workout weight this morning was 166 lbs.  My workout itself was as follows...

For power this morning I did 5x5 Shoulder press.  I did all five sets at 115 lbs.

For conditioning, I did a new (to me) workout that goes as follows:
Max rounds in 3 minutes of:
135 pound Power cleans, 3 reps
6 Push-ups
9 Squats
Rest 1 minute. Repeat for a total of 5 cycles.
Post rounds completed for each of the 5 cycles.

My total rounds for the 5 cycles was 19...and I was blown after I was done.

Lunch today consists of (meatless) taco salad which includes: lettuce, black olives, yellow rice, corn, black beans, avocado, cheddar cheese, tofu-based fiesta sauce, salsa and corn chips.  And let me tell you, it's scrumptious!

Tomorrow I plan on doing max weighted pullups (probably 7x1) and the Crossfit Helen workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment