6/26/12

WODrrific!

Between yesterday and today I've had two sick, nasty workouts!  Yesterday's WOD was as follows:
Row 500m, Body Weight Bench Press - 30 reps
Row 1000m, BW Bench - 20 reps
Row 2000m, BW Bench - 10 reps

This was a very difficult workout and took me 42:57 to complete.  One of the longest Crossfit workouts I've ever done.
For strength training this morning I did 165 lb. power cleans x 3 on the minute for 7 minutes.

Today's conditioning WOD was an AMRAP 20 minutes:
5 - Chest to Bar Pullups
5 - Ring Dips
15 - Squats
My round count was 14 + pullups

And, I finished up with 100 lb. weighted situps x 10 reps.


At lunch today I will be doing a track workout with Jeff.  5 rounds of 200m run/sprint, 10 squats, 10 pushups.

Breakfast today was 4 hard-boiled eggs, Dannon Greek Yogurt, and a cup of Sheetz coffee (mmmmmmm).  Break time (about 2 1/2 hours later) I'm eating a cup of whole grain old fashioned oatmeal and a banana.

As Bob Harper always says, make sure you get your protein at every meal!

Eat Right. Train Hard. Never Give Up!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment