6/14/12

WOD 6, working out at lunchtime, and camaraderie

Today's workout was a slightly modified version of WOD 6 from the 2012 Crossfit Regional Games:


3 rounds of 225 lb. deadlift x 7 and 7 muscle-ups

then

3 rounds of 21 (20 lb) dumbell thrusters and 21 toes-to-bar

then

100 ft. 100 lb. (each hand) dumbell carry
28 box jump burpees
100 ft. 100 lb. (each hand) dumbell carry
3 muscle-ups

Here you can see the event itself from the Central East Regional where Rich Froning set a new world record.

I scored a 28:48 this morning on the workout.....and I am very happy with my time.



At lunch I did for time: 100 jumping jacks, 75 air squats, 50 pushups, and 25 burpees.  Three of my coworkers and fellow Crossfitters did it with me.  My time was 5:58.  If you don't have a workout partner(s).......get one!!! The camaraderie you get from working out with someone is of the utmost value....not to mention, you WILL go harder if you are going against someone else all the time!

Train hard.  Eat right.  Don't give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment