6/11/12

Snatch PR!

"Monday Morning Weigh-In" posts are now a thing of the past.  I weighed in this morning at 166 lbs.  I have held steady plus or minus about 2 pounds for the better part of the last 3 weeks.  Therefore, I don't feel it will be necessary to post on this anymore...not much to track when it has leveled out...

I went for a new PR on my Snatch this morning...I got a 20 lb. PR!  The last time I went for a PR was a couple of years ago when we were making a video for our gym - The Anvil.  In the video you can see me put up a 115 lb. snatch.  This morning I hit 135 lbs. twice.  I plan to work on this lift and hopefully put up another PR soon.

After doing the snatch, I did some running intervals for my conditioning workout this morning.  It was run 800m, rest 2 minutes for 3 rounds.  Total time: 14:56 (not including any rest time after final 800m run).  At lunchtime today I did a NENP workout from Dai Manuel.  I did #8 in 6:46, and then ran a mile at about my 5K pace as a cool-down in 9:33.

No comments:

Post a Comment